      From: mssql-l [mailto:mssql-l@...]
      Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 7:30 AM
      To: jimenez01@...
      Subject: pro... smoking?

      Haven't had a drink since 2001. It was one of the best choices I ever made and might have saved my life. I tried being sXe for a while but it was just too much work and didn't make me any happier or feel any better. So now I try to stay as straight as I can. I wont take anything that will intoxicate me. I don't take any meds unless I'm really sick. I still drink tea, but never caffinated energy drinks or any of that stuff. And I never smoke.

      Sent from Mail for Windows 10

    Sua mensagem foi enviada com êxito e será entregue aos destinatários em breve.