Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

1750Significado para o nome MORONI = MORO' NI

Expandir mensagens
  • ELYCEL
    22 de mar de 2012

      MORONI meaning

      MORO + NI

      MORO = BITTER (SUFFERING) quite like "MR, without vowels, added after Hebrew dispersion"

      NI is quite like N+I (N = SMALL, LITTLE; I = MALE gender) and  NI = be "HUMBLE" (small value, little importance).

      As it is SAB'ELLI language, that generated the NEPHITIC LANGUAGE, it is read from RIGHT TO LEFT. Thus as if the was Hebrew was read from old days to today. Thus it is NI'MORO.

      The meaning of MORONI in its translation to modern days language is:

      MORO'NI  = HUMBLE BITERED MAN,  HUMBLE SUFFERING MAN