Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

1743O que é SER SUPREMO=Deus Supremo x Seres Divinos = Deuses em o Deus Supremo =UM

Expandir mensagens
  • ELYCEL
    19 de mar de 2012
      O que é SER SUPREMO=DEUS Supremo  x Seres Divinos = Deuses em o Deus Supremo = são UM e o SER SUPREMO "vive" em cada um de Seus SERVOS SUPREMOS, os Deuses.

      http://www.lds.net/blog/view/id_12950/title_Jewish-origin-to-Neph-and-B-MORMON/

      03/19/2012 15:49:19
      THE SUPREME BEING as the SUPREME "ONE GOD" and the Beings Who are distinct Gods, Who are just ONE with the "ONE GOD" and among Themselves. What is the ONE GOD and Who are the Gods?

      How are Them interlinked and intertwinement as to become just "ONE", as if a living tissue?

      The "problem" of THE ONE GOD, SUPREME BEING, as just "THE ONE" (UNICITY), is very old among the SAB'ELI people, because they are the SABaoth's "MY GOD" people, ISRAELITE PEOPLE, living under a camouflage of "strange culture and language and religion", thus not following the Moses' law. Living as if being the Pagan people, mixed with them. And worshiping all type of pagan idols, as STONES and WOOD made ones, in pagan like religions, and eating prohibited meat from prohibited animals.

      BUT it was clear in OLD TESTAMENT that such "dispersed, lost" ISRAELITES, the SABELLIS, not more knowing about SABaoth's religion and about the 12 tribes of Israel and bout Moses' ORDINANCES... that EVEN SO, they were to continue ISRAELITES, SAB'eli, before SABaoth's eyes. For sure they were HIDDEN before the eyes of those practicing Moses' covenant: just being PAGAN people.

      But before the LORD, before JEHOVAH God, before LORD SABAOTH, they continued to be JACOB'ITEs, living STONES (blood, SEED) from ISRAEL. They continued to be KRYPT ISRAELITES, and their other name was SAB'ELI=Hebrews

      Some of them worried about THE SUPREME BEING, the ONE GOD, the SUPREME ONE GOD,

      The "I AM" (always existing, from "alpha to omega", Gods "had a start")
      WHAT I AM (it is not said that SUPREME is "WHO" (as if a "being = person)
      As composing the I AM. And Old Bible itself, the revelation to Moses, mix up, in the way it is read, the ONE SUPREME GOD with "ONE God, just ONE GOD's Supreme Servant = Jehovah"

      http://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/ex/13?lang=eng

      13 And Moses said unto God (SUPREME BEING, the ONE GOD, is in all GODS), Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?

      14 And God (SUPREME BEING) said unto Moses, I Am (THE ONE GOD, ALLWAYS EXISTING) That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

      ################################################################### ####################

      This is the PERFECT IDENTIFICATION of the SUPREME BEING, the Supreme "ONE GOD", acting from all and any God, their supreme servant and being in all of them: they are ONE.

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      People made confusion. The "Supreme Angel, Supreme Servant, Supreme Divine Proxy" of the ONE GOD, of the SUPREME BEING, in charge of implementing the ONE GOD's decisions, was before and visible before MOSES: BEFORE GOD. Who had made so great things for Israel and for this Creation, including ORGANIZED the Universe...

      Thus next it is told to Moses about the Supreme Angel=JEHOVAH=SABAOTH had done and was to do with Egypt, as ASSIGNEMENT and DUTY/PROMISE from ONE GOD's decisions.

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

      16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt: THE SUPREME BEING, the SUPREME ONE GOD, can't appear to us, in MORTALITY... unless before God's veil.

      17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.

      18 And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now clet us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God.

      19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.

      20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

      21 And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty:

      22 But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.

      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

      In Rome a Sab'Eli priest discussed very much much apostate Catholic theologians that there was just ONE GOD, some type of idea that sounded like an attempt to introduce the JUDAISM theology back into the Christianism at its birth, at its start in Rome and Roman Empire. It is quite clear that such type of "idea and ideal" could be logic from a crypt Hebrew = crypt Israelite people living in Rome since over 1.5 thousand years... and in fact that settled Rome with the Sab'Eli people that had run-away from Greece (see Joel 3:6) and that was basically a Hebrew people speaking and writing a language mixture of Phoenician, Greek and Hebrew, with a lot of Hebrew rules and Grammar. Also some conceptions of Divinity from old classic Greece were kept by the Sab'eli and mixed with the Hebrew/Israelite ones....

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      As the SAB'ELI from ROME (nearby) generated two groups of emigrants, one that moved North (and still is ALIVE, speaking some of the left NEPHITIC, they are the NEPH'in) and the other moved to South and settled a town in Egypt named NEPHi'CH, which yet is ALIVE, and from there they moved to Jerusalem. Thus it is "natural" that the CORRECT IDEAS from the SAB'ELI about the THEOLOGY on DIVINITY, separating SUPREME BEING and Beings as Distinct Gods, had survived with such "South Group of Emigrants", going to AmeriKa. Also we can see that, in what/where it was not corrupted, in the Islamic/Arab Book named Koran, by the prophet Muhammad.

      Let us see the case of the BOOK OF MORMON that in fact is a kind of book of SAB'ELI's:

      In chapter 11, AMULEK contents with ZEEZROM about the existence of SUPREME BEING and with SUPREME BEING being the "ONE GOD". It is usual that LDS people, not being SAB'ELI and not having the millenary theological experience, THINK that the dispute is about the existence of ONE GOD x MANY GODS.

      When in fact the dispute is about:
      -the existence of NONE SUPREME BEING (denial of it) and thus the NO EXISTENCE OF GOD

      -the existence of JUSTE ONE SUPREME BEING and thus of the existence of just ONE GOD.

      It is evident that the EVIL SPIRIT made all type of attempts to have victory in the thesis that there is none SUPREME BEING and thus not the ONE GOD. For that was used all the weapons, including the BRIBERIES ATTEMPTS.

      But at the end it became very clear there is JUST the ONE SUPREME BEING (not BeingS, plural) and thus there is just ONE GOD related to such ONE SUPREME BEING. See 11:28 is asking about "is there more than one God"? It is asking about the existence of the ONE GOD linked to the 11:28. "I will give thee if thou wilt DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A SUPREME BEING. Notice that it is singular, not BeingS, but just "It is a supreme BeinG". And the final answer, 11:29 is that there is no more than "ONE SUPREME GOD, ONE GOD" related to the SUPREME BEING, the object of the discussion, to the dispute, to the attempt of bribery.

      There is just a SUPREME BEING, the ONE GOD (the SUPREME GOD).

      BOOK OF MORMON, ALMA 11:22-29