Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

1742A GRANDE e ABOMINÁVEL IGREJA e a relação com SAB'ELI, SAV'ELI SAV'ERI

Expandir mensagens
  • ELYCEL
    18 de mar de 2012
      A GRANDE e ABOMINÁVEL IGREJA e a relação com SAB'ELI, SAV'ELI SAV'ERI SAVER SAB'ELA SAB'ELIev, NEFI/Nefin ramos oriundo dos SAB'ELI em ROMA

      The SAB'ELI, SAB'ERI, SAB'ELIev, SAB'ELA, ... (NEPH-in) are in the "BACK"=prior the Rome ORGANIZER of the GREAT and ABOMINABLE CHURCH, as the one organized during JESUS' DAYS as "church"...

      That is very easy to understand, because the SAB'ELI, meaning the "head" of "Israelite people", as if "hidden and disperse tribes, people", living as if "normal pagan people", and among them, where spread so vast geographic area and holding political and religious power. Quite like "secret organization", as it was intertwined with other normal people.

      We can understand that by the fact that the Main OLD Roman people were of SAB'ELI people, as they were SABINE people, that is just a "branch" of SAB'ELI people (quite like Israelite speaking and writing some version of mixture of "Hebrew, Greek and Phoenician", but distinct of any of such languages... quite like by the "mirror", as Leonardo da Vince used it...). In fact SAB'I'NE is SABaoth + I=male + NE=corruption of NI = "humble" and read from right to left. Thus they were a people from SABAOTH: "ISRAELITE PEOPLE, SAB'ELI's people as branch...". Thus, understand the RAPT OF SABINES.

      The religions of ROME, before Christ, were MANY, but ruled political and religiously by SABINE (SAB'ELI) "priests" (by ISRAELITES... apostate ones, of ABOMINABLE CHURCH). When Christian Church arrived into Rome, by Apostle Paul, and they "saw" it was to become too strong in Rome and in across the "Empire", the GREAT AND ABOMINABLE CHURCH concluded that it was time to act. And ordered the Apostate Sab'i'niS and Sab'eliS PRIESTS to

      "Convert" into the Paul's = Christ's CHRISTIANISM in Rome and Empire, quite suddenly, backed by POLITICAL SUPPORT from the HEAD OF THE EMPIRE. I went in the VATICAN some times and I checked in Internet...

      As result, a PAGAN RELIGIOUS CHURCH that I visited in Rome, in one week celebrated a PAGAN cult in one WEEK.

      And in the NEXT WEEK, with the CONVERTED (BAPTIZED to CHRISTIANISM) SAB'ELI and SAB'I'NI PRIESTS (from Pagan's ones), THEY CELEBRATED CHRISTIANISM CULTS. Thus started the "CATHOLIC RELIGION and CHURCH", the ABOMINABLE CHURCH THAT SPREAD ALL OVER THE EMPIRE, because the SAB'ELIs PRIESTS (successors of old important SAB'ELI pagan priests) BECAME THE NEW TOP RANKING RULES of the NEW POLITICAL-RELIGIOUS RELIGION OF THE EMPIRE. THUS THE NEW "POPES" OF SUCH ROMAN-RELIGION, FOR THE NEXT 5 CENTURIES, BECAME

      SAB-ELI, with open surnames, or of being from SAB-ELI lineages. Something easy to discover searching the VATICAN files. Also it is easy to discover that the CARDINALS and other high rank level authorizes of the GREAT and ABOMINABLE Church=(Political and Administrative and Military organization also) were of SAB-ELI people and its branches (as Sab'i'ni and pis'ciS and sam'n'ites, etc.). Pontius Pilates was an ISRAELITE, of just a BRANCH from the SAB'ELI people. Jesus recognized him as just a crypt-Israelite...

      SAB'ELI in Turkey was also "active" and created a "division" from Rome's Church, also ruled by the Sab'eli. The same took place in Greece (by the "original Sab'eli") and in Russia (by the Sab'eli'EV) and generating a Church was a source of political and military power, of corruption, of colonial domain, etc. Religion was a secondary thing.