Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

Letras de musica

Expandir mensagens
  • Caroline Stoltz
    Mensagem 1 de 4 , 30 de dez 03h26min
      Oi pessoal! será que alguém tem as letras das musicas dos chemical?

      Thanks!!!
    • Alexandre Negrão
      Mensagem 2 de 4 , 30 de dez 04h14min
        Olha, eu tenho várias.Mas pego todas de um site:
        www.letssingit.com
        É só dar um search com o nome da banda ou da música
        (selecionando cada opção respectivamnete).Não tem
        todas...mas da pra levar.

        Falando em Chemicals, qual é mesmo nome daquela música
        onde no clipe tem uma disputa de ginástica olímpica
        onde a menininha torce o pé...mas mesmo com ele fodido
        ela continua e acaba ganhando da loirinha com cara de
        snob...?

        Falows

        Alexandre

        --- Caroline Stoltz <carolinekay@...> escreveu:

        ---------------------------------
        Oi pessoal! será que alguém tem as letras das musicas
        dos chemical?

        Thanks!!!

        Para cancelar sua assinatura deste grupo, envie um
        e-mail para:

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorPUBLICIDADE

        Seu uso do Yahoo! Grupos é sujeito aos Termos do
        Serviço Yahoo!.

        Conheça a nova central de informações anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail:
        http://www.yahoo.com.br/antispam
      • Alexandre Negrão
        Mensagem 3 de 4 , 30 de dez 04h55min
          Alive Alone
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Marlany
          Corrected by :
          Rated : 7.6 (12 votes)

          No way of knowing if she's ever coming back
          No way of knowing if I care or not
          No way of knowing if she's right or if she's wrong
          No way of knowing if I carry on.
          And I'm alive, And I'm alone,
          And I never wanted to be either of those.
          And she shines, and she shines for me (she shines for
          me).

          Asleep From Day
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Marcos Tomazetti
          Corrected by : Alejandra
          Rated : 9.7 (16 votes)

          I know just what your mama said
          Always misunderstood
          Gotta tell you something
          I saw it in your eyes

          I think I left your back seat
          And now It's always good
          I fell asleep from day
          And all the promises

          There's a lot of people
          That let their will to say
          I've got a lot of friends

          And they've got beautiful eyes
          That make my heart feel surprised
          And you notice it
          And that's the truth
          That's the truth

          Have me to you
          I shine along underneath your view
          I'll be the one
          To let you know when you've come undone

          I like the stars in the sky
          And watch the moonlight go by
          I've got a lot of friends
          And they've got beautiful eyes,
          That make my heart feel surprised.
          And you notice it
          And that's the truth,
          That's the truth (x3).

          Come With Us
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Morgan
          Corrected by : Lia J.
          Rated : 8.9 (8 votes)

          Come with us
          And leave your hurt behind
          Bright and clear
          We see the light
          Our universe is at your side!
          Please lead us to other suns' warm light
          Leave home
          We're coming back
          Leave home
          We're coming back
          We're coming back
          We're coming back
          We're coming back
          We're coming back
          Come with us...

          Golden Path
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : SuperMaitro
          Corrected by :
          Rated : 9.7 (18 votes)

          As I walked along,
          the supposed golden path,
          I was confronted,
          by mysterious spectres.
          they pointed to the graveyard,
          over and yonder hill.

          I paused in cosmic reflection,
          confused and wondering,
          of how I came to die.

          Hmmm..
          I was confused.
          For if I was dead,
          how and why,
          did I die?

          But I composed myself.
          And decided I should face it

          But I stood there alive,
          on the supposed golden path,
          and I was confronted,
          by powerful demon force.

          They said it was the devil,
          and when he spoke,
          his words flowed like glowing lava from the mouth of a
          volcano.
          And I said: Help me lord!
          I found myself in some kind of Hell!
          But I did not believe in him,
          heaven and hell,
          world in opposites, kind of reality.

          And I gained control of myself,
          and I decided to press on.

          And as I walked along,
          the supposed golden path,
          I was trembling with fear,
          oh the lions and wizards yet to come.
          I seen in the distance,
          silver mountains rising high in the clouds
          and a voice from above did wisper,
          some shining answer from the moon.

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          (As I walked along)
          Please forgive me, (As I walked along)
          I never meant to hurt you. (As I walked along)
          (As I walked along)

          (As I walked along)
          Please forgive me, (As I walked along)
          I never meant to hurt you. (As I walked along)

          Please forgive me,
          I never meant to hurt you.

          Let Forever Be
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Marlany
          Corrected by : Aga
          Rated : 9.8 (29 votes)

          How does it feel like, to wake up in the sun.
          How does it feel like, to shine on everyone.
          How does it feel like, to let forever be.
          How does it feel like, to spend a little lifetime
          sitting in the gutter.
          Scream of sympathy.
          How does it feel like, to sail in on the breeze.
          How does it feel like, to spend a little lifetime
          sitting in the gutter.
          Scream of sympathy.
          How does it feel like, to make it happening.
          How does it feel like, to breathe with everything.
          How does it feel like, to let forever be.
          How does it feel like, to spend a little lifetime
          sitting in the gutter.
          Scream of sympathy.
          How does it feel like, to be a crystal fiend
          How does it feel like, to spend a little lifetime
          sitting in the gutter
          Scream of sympathy.

          Life Is Sweet
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Marlany
          Corrected by : the middle six
          Rated : 9.3 (10 votes)

          Days like this are sweet,
          I'm fucking in my sleep
          I think you're going soft
          I know it's there somewhere.
          On Saturdays I shop
          I'm walking with my dog
          Our lives are canyon sides
          Break up the sun there's nothing better left.
          Alone and out of love
          But wake up hon there's nothing up with me.
          Jack it
          I'm drivin' in the sun
          It's a hell of a way down south
          And bring me back my love
          A sad day in your home.
          On Saturdays I shop
          I'm walking with my dog
          Our lives are canyon sides
          Break up the sun there's nothing on the knife.
          Longin' out of love
          But wake up home there's nothing up with me.
          Jack it
          All this is about being over her, yeah?
          Startin' out.
          And days like this are sweet
          I'm walking in my sleep
          This place where I belong
          I bang a million drums.
          Some day I'll go back home
          And you'd get up and go
          I like it in the head.
          I'm caught up in your love
          We're caught up in your love
          I'm caught up in your love
          We're caught up in your....

          Music Response
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Red_Warlock
          Corrected by :
          Rated : 9.7 (7 votes)

          Music response (x5)
          Music that triggers some kind of response
          Music that triggers some kind of response (x2)

          Music response (x6)
          Music that triggers some kind of response

          Music response (x4)

          Out Of Control
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Red_Warlock
          Corrected by : freedom
          Rated : 9.2 (20 votes)

          Out of control (x3)

          Sometimes I feel that I'm misunderstood,
          The river's running deep right through my blood.
          Your naked body's lying on the ground,
          You always get me up when I'm down.
          And it always seems we're running out of time.
          We're out of control,
          out of control,
          out of control.
          It may be that I'm just scared of losing you,
          or maybe it's the things you make me do.
          It seems to me we both should hang around,
          and raise the population of this town.
          And it always seems we're running out of time.
          We're out of control,
          out of control,
          out of control.
          Out of control.
          But it doesn't mean we're too far down the line.
          We're out of control,
          out of control,
          We're out of control.
          Out of control.

          The record player keeps on turning round,
          It could be stuck, or maybe it's a sound (?).
          All this time I should be there with you,
          or maybe I'm just searching for the truth,
          or maybe I'm just searching for the truth.
          And it always seems we're running out of time.
          We're out of control,
          out of Control,
          we're out of control.
          Out of control
          But it doesn't mean we're too far down the line.
          We're out of control,
          out of Control,
          We're out of control.

          Out of control(x5)

          It could be that I'm losing my touch,
          or maybe you think my moushtache is too much.
          Satellite is out of control,
          But you and I are brothers of the soul
          And you and I will come down from the cold.
          Out of control.
          Out of control.
          *We're out of control,
          Out of Control,
          We're out of control.
          Out of control.
          Out of control,

          out of control*

          (repeat * verse x3)

          Setting Sun
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Marlany
          Corrected by :
          Rated : 9.8 (16 votes)

          vocals : Noel Gallagher
          You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold
          You said your body was young but your mind was very
          old
          You're coming on strong and I like the way
          The visions we had have faded away
          You're part of a life I've never had
          I'll tell you that it's just too bad (X5)
          You're coming on strong
          you shine and your gone
          Like a setting sun

          The Test
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Morgan
          Corrected by : Em
          Rated : 9.8 (84 votes)

          Ohhhhhhh
          Can you hear me now?
          Can you hear me now?
          Can you hear me now?
          Can you hear me now?
          Yeeeeeah
          Am I coming through?
          Am I coming through?
          Is it sweet and pure and true?

          The Devil came by this morning
          Said he had something to show me
          I was looking like I'd never seen a face before
          Here we go now let's slide in through the open door

          Pictures and things that I done before
          Circling around out here on the floor
          I'm dreamin’ this and I'm dreamin' that
          Regretting nothin' think about that

          I'm seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Yeah I'm shining
          I'm seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Lord I'm shining
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you

          You know I almost lost my mind
          I can't explain where I've been
          You know I almost lost my mind
          I can't explain where I've been
          You know I almost lost my mind
          I couldn't explain what I've seen
          Im happy now to have seen it
          To find that the images are fading away

          I'm seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Yeah I'm shining
          I'm seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Lord I'm shining
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you

          You know I almost lost my mind
          I can't explain where I've been
          You know I almost lost my mind
          I couldn't explain the things I'd seen
          But now I think I see the light
          Now I think I see the light
          Lend me your hand
          Lend me your hand
          Lend me your hand
          Lend me your hand
          Lend me your hand

          Seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Yeah I'm shining
          Seeing waves breaking forms on my horizons
          Lord I'm shining
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you
          Oh are you hearing me like I'm hearing you

          You know I almost lost my mind
          But now I'm home and I'm free
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?

          Oh my my my my my my mind
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now
          You better go defend now

          My heart and my soul they are free
          My heart and my soul they are free

          You know I almost lost my mind
          But now I'm home and I'm free
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Did I pass the acid test?
          Oh my my my my my my mind

          Star Guitar
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : AndroX
          Corrected by : chema
          Rated : 9.3 (21 votes)

          StAr GuItaR
          Beats....

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          you should feel what i feel
          you should take what i take

          Star G..BEATS..

          you should f..

          you should feel..

          you should feel..
          you should feel..
          you should feel..

          Where Do I Begin
          by Chemical Brothers

          Album :
          Submitted by : Thor Chr. Jacobsen
          Corrected by : Marisa
          Rated : 10.0 (11 votes)

          Sunday morning I'm waking up
          Can't even focus on a coffee cup
          Don't even know whose bed I'm in
          Where do I start, where do I begin?

          (Repeat verse)

          Where do I start, where do I begin? (rep x4)

          (Repeat verse)

          Where do I start, where do I begin? (rep x12)
          (Repeat verse along with repetition 6 through 10)

          escreveu:
          ---------------------------------
          Oi pessoal! será que alguém tem as letras das musicas
          dos chemical?

          Thanks!!!

          Para cancelar sua assinatura deste grupo, envie um
          e-mail para:

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorPUBLICIDADE

          Seu uso do Yahoo! Grupos é sujeito aos Termos do
          Serviço Yahoo!.

          Conheça a nova central de informações anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail:
          http://www.yahoo.com.br/antispam
        • Ðiegø Ølivei®a™
          Mensagem 4 de 4 , 30 de dez 07h21min
            Respondendo à sua pergunta Alexandre...o nome da música é "Elektrobank"!!!

            Um abraço e Feliz Ano Novo a todos!!!

            Diego

            "Up, down, turn around
            please don't let me hit the ground
            tonight I think I'll walk alone
            I'll find my soul as I go home"

            Message sent 2u by Ðiegø Ølivei®a!!!

            Yahoo! Mail - 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito. Crie sua conta agora!

            [As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]
          Sua mensagem foi enviada com êxito e será entregue aos destinatários em breve.