Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

5940From ETAN for the New Year!

Expandir mensagens
  • John M Miller
    29 de dez de 2013
      ETAN wishes everyone a fulfilling and peace-filled New Year! May the
      peoples of Timor-Leste, West Papua, and Indonesia find the peace,
      prosperity and justice they so deserve.

      Thank you for your interest and support for our work for justice and
      human rights. We look forward to working with you in the coming year.

      Feliz Anu Novu!

      Selamat Tahun Baru!

      Tinan Foun Haksolok!

      Happy New Year!

      John for ETAN

      Please support ETAN in the coming year. We hope you will help by
      donating today! Thank you to all who have contributed so far.

      How to Donate to ETAN

      You can donate safely by credit card through ETAN's website:
      <http://etan.org/etan/2014appeal.htm#online>http://etan.org/etan/2014appeal.htm#online
      . Or you can mail your donation. To support ETAN's work, write a
      check made out to ETAN. A U.S. tax-deductible donation to support
      ETAN's educational work of over $50 can be made out to A.J. Muste
      Memorial Institute/ETAN. Please mail your donations to: East Timor
      and Indonesia Action Network (ETAN), PO Box 21873, Brooklyn, NY 11202-1873.

      <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SEAMBJ39AMRBU>
      []

      <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SEAMBJ39AMRBU>
      Donate to ETAN!

      etanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetan

      Please help strengthen our vital work, donate today. Read our 2014
      appeal: http://etan.org/etan/2014appeal.htm

      John M. Miller, National Coordinator
      East Timor & Indonesia Action Network (ETAN)

      2012 Recipient of the Order of Timor (Ordem Timor)

      Phone: +1-718-596-7668 Mobile phone: +1-917-690-4391
      Email: etan@... Skype: john.m.miller Twitter: @etan009
      www.etan.org

      Send a blank e-mail message to info@... to for information on
      other ETAN electronic resources on East Timor and Indonesia

      etanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetanetan