Carregando ...
Desculpe, ocorreu um erro ao carregar o conteúdo.

Next step for Messengers of Peace (new base of operations)

Expandir mensagens
  • David
    Mensagem 1 de 1 , 5 de fev de 2009
    Exibir fonte
    • 0 Anexo
      Beloved One,

      Blessings of Radiant Joy. One of the teachings of Jesus from the
      Bible is: The birds have their nests and the foxes have their holes,
      but the Son of man has no place to lay his head. In A Course In
      Miracles lesson 128 Jesus teaches: The world I see holds nothing that
      I want. Since 1999 I and the Messengers of Peace have used the symbol
      of a nonprofit foundation as a backdrop for sharing our Joy with
      everyone around the world, and since 1996 I have used the symbols of
      hermitage, peacehouse, and retreat center in my function as a teacher
      of God. I have traveled and resided wherever I am invited and
      welcomed, and those who have joined me in the Purpose of Awakening
      have done the same in following the Holy Spirit. The Plan is indeed
      glorious to behold, and I and the Messengers of Peace remain
      unattached to the form and form outcomes.

      Wednesday I received the news that the religious visa extension
      application for Kirsten had been denied, and that she was told she had
      to leave the United States. Kirsten is so dear in our hearts, and it
      became obvious to me and the Messengers of Peace that our simple,
      devotional life of demonstrating Christ in all ways had at last
      outgrown the usefulness of the United States of America as a base of
      operations. Just as a child outgrows a toy and A Course In Miracles
      outgrew the need for a copyright control policy, the necessity of a
      USA central base for the Messengers of Peace has passed. In the
      unifying experience of forgiveness all specific concepts pass away and
      yield to the happy dream of healed perception. Our community Purpose
      transcends artificial concepts such as country or border
      or visa or visa limitations, and our shared Purpose has no limits of
      any kind. Our Purpose is reflected in the way everything is
      experienced, and the seeming ease of movement of the Messengers in the
      Plan of Awakening is evident in my awareness. In trust we are open to
      our next happy step in what is to unfold. In trust we go inward in
      prayer and gratitude and ask: How may we best serve
      your Plan dear Holy Spirit?

      Kirsten and I and all the Messengers of Peace are grateful for our
      experiences with the USA, and we are grateful for the new direction
      that is opening before our eyes. We Watch in Joy, homeless in the
      world, at Home in our Purpose.

      Thank you for your prayers as we make this transition to another base
      of operations in another country. The USA has served us well and will
      serve in another capacity (in form, though not in Content) as dear
      friends steward what is Given in our shared Purpose. We are grateful
      for all the Awakening experiences and miracles that Jesus has inspired
      in our hearts.

      In Love and Gratitude,

      David

      http://awakening-mind.org
    Sua mensagem foi enviada com êxito e será entregue aos destinatários em breve.